Look who is 4 months old now! I am getting so big...I am 14lbs 5oz and 24 1/2". Sleep this month is overrated. I have been driving Mommy & Daddy bonkers with my sleeping patterns, basically I think the best place to sleep is in Mommy & Daddy's bed, not my crib.
I love to laugh, smile & "talk", I am trying to catch up to my big sister who talks all the time. She has roped me into playing campfire sleepover, where I get smothered with blankets and pillows while she reads me stories.
I am trying oh so hard to roll over, but just haven't gotten the hang of it yet.
Hope everyone is staying warm...Mommy & Elise thought it would be fun to go out in the snow, as you can see I am not a fan.
Love,
William
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment