Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The never ending cycle of RSV

Our family has been buried in sickness. It started out with Mark 2 weeks ago with a sinus infection. Then Elise with RSV, spreading to Baby Will, and finally me. The RSV turned into double ear infections for both kids. Then we found out William is allergic to amoxacillin. It has been the longest 10 days in our life. Five doctors visits, 4 trips to pharmacies, & at least 6 kleenex boxes later...I *think* we are on the mend.

Oh spring where are you!?!?!

See how cute they are on antibotics? They are even holding hands spreading germs. Who says siblings don't share? :)

2 comments:

michele_kotrba@hotmail.com said...

Oh NO KIM!! I have to say, you have it worse than us. So Sorry. I was just thinking that I'm so grateful that Avery was not in school when Drew was an infant. Both kids got through infancy and early toddler days without being too sick. I'm wondering how it would be for a number 3 if there is one. I'm so happy that Avery can FINALLY go back to school tomorrow. And I'm sorry William is allergic to penicillin. So am I. I found that out when I had mastitis with Avery. UGH. Anyway, enough rambling. Glad you are all starting to feel better!! :) XXX

Ándrea said...

Your poor babies! They are still so sweet even when they are spreading germs ;)

I hope everyone is better soon!