
Minnie Mouse and the two Cleveland Indians fans had a wonderful Halloween! We started Halloween day off at Elise's school for picture day! Funny, how times change all the parents were bribing smiles out of their precious 2 year olds by promising them a trip to Starbucks.

After a quick trip to Starbucks (oh yes, I was one of those moms. What can I say, Elise is addicted to their vanilla milk) we headed home for lunch and a nap before the Halloween Party. Elise was so excited to go to a Halloween party with her buddies. While eating healthy food at the party, Mommy & Daddy partook in some yummy food, beer, and fun friends. It was a lot of fun.

After the Halloween party, Mark & I settled in and finally drank wine from our trip in 2005 from England. Let's just say the Mead did not age well from the 1500's. Then we partook in our Halloween tradition of watching a scary movie,
The Others. We love our Friday Night Movie Nights...I know we are sounding 50 instead of in our 20's/30's. :) Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween weekend like we did!

No comments:
Post a Comment