Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random Conversations with E....

I am putting her to bed and she is such a dwaddler when she doesn't want to do anything. We say our prayers, I read her Fancy Nancy, sing her lullabye and put her to bed...all of the sudden she speaks up. Mommy, rock you. Sing Jesus Loves Me. Um, how can I say no to that?!?!!? So guess who got rocked to sleep?



She also repeats EVERYTHING we say. So we have to be very careful. However, it is very cute when I say, "Be careful Elisey." and I hear her little voice say, "Be careful Elisey."



Elise also likes to follow our two cats around to see if she can catch them being naughty. If they are doing something bad, she yells at them, "Oh KITTTTTTTTTTTTTTIE".




E: "Have you seen Daddy?"

Me: "No, Daddy is at work."

E: Daddy at work.

Me: What do you think Daddy does at work?

E: Tells jokes.

Me: Oh and what else?

E: Tells lady no rip books.

Me: Laughing, and...

E: Counts to 13.



I know I am in trouble with this cutie pie.... :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I laughed so hard when I read that on ADM. She's such a doll.