Sunday, March 28, 2010

William is 6 months old!!

Happy March Madness to everyone! Can you believe I am 6 months old? I can't either! I am tipping the scales at 15lbs 9oz and about 26". I love to eat-my favorites so far are peas, green beans, avocado, banana, and peaches. I am not a fan of oatmeal or rice cereal, no matter how many times Mommy tries to feed it to me.




This month I learned to rock n' roll. I love to roll to get to my sister's toys. I am also sitting by myself. This makes playing with toys much easier. I love picking up my blocks and jamming them into my mouth.



I love to nap, but sleeping at night is overrated. I am getting better now that I can sleep on my tummy and find my pacifier to put in my mouth. However, I still love those late night snuggles from Mommy.



Hope you all have a great Easter! I will be celebrating in NY. Also, Happy Start to baseball season! Mommy & Daddy are already brainwashing me into becoming an Indians fan. With their decent spring, it looks like maybe just maybe we won't be a basement dwelling team.



Love,

William

(Mark, Kim, & Elise too!)

No comments: