Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Elise Gems

Elise is hilarious and you never know what is going to come out of her mouth...here are a few of our conversations lately...

E: Mommy, I want to put lipstick on Will.
Me: No, honey you can't, Will is a boy.
E: Can you return him and get a girl, so I can put lipstick on her?

Me: Mommy is a Republican.
E: I am a Registered Princess.

E: Moooooooooooomy, William took off his antler on his cootie.
Me: Well, honey, he doesn't understand how to play cooties, he is a baby.
E: Well, if he wants to play, he has to follow the rules.

E: Mommy, Will said I can play with his blanket.
(Looks at Will)
E: What, what's that Will, I can play with your toys too. Oh what a nice brother.

Love this girl and her spunk!


1 comment:

Ándrea said...

LOVE IT!!! Kid conversations are the best. I laugh so hard.