10. It is cold. Cold. Cold. Cold. Oh and snowy. I am sick of winter and we still have a long way to go. I would love a 50 degree day with sunshine and some birds chirpping. Oh and grass. Yes, I would love to see grass again.
9. Elise is the world champion of nappers this week. I have been tiring her out with DANCE PARTIES!!! Nothing better to tire your toddler out than put on some crazy 60's, 70's and 80's tunes and jam. Elise has some rockin' dance move that she did not inherit from her mom.
8. My Best Bud is throwing a Super Sweet 25 birthday party. I have the perfect dress but am having a hard time finding the perfect pink shoes to match that won't cost me my mortage payment.
7. My sweet baby is going to preschool next year all by herself! I can't believe it. I am happy with our final choice and think it is going to be a great fit for our family.
6. I don't get Dora the Explorer. It is the same episode each time. I like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse much better.
5. We are seeing Elmo LIVE! This weekend. I think my toddler might go into rockstar mode :)
4. I scored awesome Billy Joel & Elton John tickets for my hubby. I am so excited for his birthday present.
3. I have been hooked on Oprah this week with the obesse teens.
2. I have a sick love with my crockpot. I love it. In fact, I want to make a crockpot meal every night. Tonight is Greek Chicken. Oh yum.
1. I have been having really odd dreams lately. Must stop having icecream and watching bad reality TV shows before bed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You've seen this, right?
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
You're holding out on us Kim! Time for an update and some new pics :)
Post a Comment