1. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving week in OH-IO. Right, hun? I don't think poor Mark can take anymore Michigan-OSU jokes.
2. The week started off with a Ohio Moms playgroup. Lots of fun catching up with old friends and meeting new friends. The best is that I had a little chat with Elise about sharing and listening before we got to our friend's house. Not only did she share and listen, she mauled, I mean held the babies.
3. A quick trip with Santa to let him know that she wants a playhouse and a baby for Christmas. Oh and apparently Mommy and Daddy want a playhouse and a baby too.
4. Arriving at Aunt Lin's is always fun and the wine was aflowing. Oh and the homemade sausage. YUM! YUM! YUM!
5. And we can't forget about my mom's homemade apple pie. It is so darn good, I am thinking about making it for playgroup next week. MMMM!
6. Friday led us to the Zoo. Oh and my mom stealing some guy's french fries. Just kidding, Mom. But that was hilarious. By the way the zoo was busy, apparently other people wanted to walk off their turkey pounds too.
7. Friday night the gang went to Uncle Greg's bball game and then back to celebrate Neil's 24th birthday. Insanity reigned.
8. Great Lakes Brewery is amazing. If you have not had your Christmas Ale yet for the season...RUN to the nearest grocery store.
9. Catching up with my Aunts and Uncles and fun lovin' cousins is always a good time. Even though the other team was stacked for the game. So unfair. haha!
10. Remember to count your blessings. We have had a very up and down year. This thanksgiving I am so thankful for everything that has happened to us good and bad. However, most of all I am thankful for all the support our friends and family have given us. Thank you guys. We love you all.
Now here are a few pictures...

No comments:
Post a Comment